No Screen Real Estate

When I try to add any “clauses” that are more in depth than something found in a will or contract, like a real chunk of text, I’m stymied by the awful almost non-functional interface.

For instance, I have like 8 “clauses” or what would be considered paragraphs in a legal complaint. When you open up the side panel you’re only able to see like half of one !

Screenshot 2021-11-11 18.25.34|690x388

How is this acceptable? I feel like this Woodpecker tool has severe limitations. How can I work with my “clauses” when I can’t even see them in that tiny box? Most programs at least give a pop-out screen to work in. I am at my wits end. Everytime I want to give it another chance I come across something like this.

All these “document assembly” programs are mainly for attorneys who apparently only do wills all day. Has anyone ever noticed that? Who are all these attorneys? I do litigation and while there’s a good amount of evergreen material I use in briefs and pleadings, it has to be tweaked and modified slightly all the time.

Hi, Spencer -

Thanks for reaching out. You can expand your Clause textbox by clicking the icon on the bottom right corner.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Kindest regards,
Eszter

1 Like